The kitchen interior design is very dependant on the right decor to make this design work. Unfortunately, many people mess up this very important component when remodeling their kitchen, and end up with the wrong look or feel. Here are some guidelines to help you avoid this scenario and achieve your dream kitchen.
The kitchen decor is probably the most important aspect of your kitchen interior design, because it is the measuring stick you use to decide if all your other appliances match accordingly. The décor all about choosing the theme that you want. For different people this will be different. The most important component is that it matches your personality and tastes.
• If you have a big kitchen then chances are you have probably wished for a smaller one from time to time and chances are that with a smaller kitchen you have asked for a bigger one. When you are changing the interior design of the kitchen you may be able to make your kitchen look bigger or smaller all based on the type of paint you use.
• If your kitchen is small (or any room for that matter) use light colors: off white, beige etc. but you can accent the room with bright colors if you like to brighten up your kitchen. Dark colors will make a room look smaller than it’s actual size.
• The kitchen sink, cooking stove and the refrigerator should form a work triangle where the total distance of the three stations is no more than 26 feet. The three stations should be close enough for convenience when preparing food.
• Other small things which you can do to improve the overall appearance of your kitchen includes getting kitchen accessories such as a shiny new kettle, maybe a soap dish, and don’t forget the all-important tea cloths.
• These all come in kitchen sets of course – other than the kettle – so you’re fine on cash as well, since getting things in sets does tend to be less expensive than buying things individually. Another good idea for kitchen sets is an assortment of salt and pepper shakers. The soap dish idea with a hand pump dispenser also works well if you’re leaning in the way of updating the oddments in your kitchen.
• You also have the choice of getting things like coasters and place mats, trivets, dishes, bowls and the all important cutlery. These all work well in the whole scheme of things and need not be expensive either. As long as you go about it in an orderly fashion you won’t even need to cut down on quality or quantity.
• You can also place a mirror in the kitchen. A good place is opposite the window, it will not only make the room larger but it will reflect the light and brighten the room.
• Put small indoor plants on small pots in your kitchen. Plants gives a fresh feeling to the interior design of the kitchen.
• Always make sure that there is adequate lighting on kitchen. Inadequate lighting makes the kitchen feel cramped and gloomy. Aside from the general lighting fixture at the center of the room. Put task lights under the kitchen hanging cabinets. For more info visit link:- https://marcjulienhomes.com/
Follow these simple tips to finding the right kitchen interior design decor for your kitchen, and you will achieve your dream kitchen affordably and even quickly. Many people make the mistake of limiting their options in this process, such as only shopping at the local improvement store without taking in the other outlets available.