Best Time To Visit Leh Ladakh On A Bike Trip
Ideal Duration For A Bike Trip
Depending on a lot of factors like the route you’ve taken, your entire schedule, and mainly the weather conditions, an ideal duration for a Leh Ladakh bike tour would span over a period of 15 days or more. Also, this duration is apt when one opts for Manali to Leh bike trip from Delhi.
Leh Ladakh Trip Cost
First things first, you should figure out your . A lot depends on the vehicle you are selecting for your journey and the Leh Ladakh road trip cost would also vary on the accommodation and kind of food you choose to eat. Still, an average budget can be arrived upon considering basic factors such as accommodation, meals, and fuel. Hence, under normal circumstances, you will end up spending approximately INR 35000 for a trip to Leh Ladakh on bike for 15-days. This also includes the cost of permits and miscellaneous expenses for the Leh Ladakh bike trip.
Best Bikes For Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Talking about the first things first, every biker must give his or her total attention to their first love, which is their bike. One must be very careful and picky when it comes to choosing their Leh Ladakh road trip bike. So whenever you’re choosing a bike for any road trip, make sure you go for suitability more than popularity. Consider it one of the most vital aspects of your Leh Ladakh bike trip plan!
Opting for the kind of bikes that one can easily handle and are easy to maintain, has always proven to be safe, and helpful for the riders for journeys like Leh Ladakh bike trip. Hence, the five best bikes for Leh Ladakh bike trip are:
- Royal Enfield – Considered to be the best bike for Leh Ladakh trip, it is a powerful bike with an engine of either 350 CC or 500 CC that is enough to be a lifesaver on a Leh Ladakh bullet trip.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan – With a strong engine of 400 CC, Royal Enfield Himalayan will make your ride smooth and hassle-free on any rugged trail and offbeat roads.
- Bajaj Pulsar – By far, no bike has been a hit in the Indian market when compared to Bajaj Pulsar. Being the most favored bike after the Bullets, Pulsar offers variants of 150CC, 200CC, and 220CC, either of which can be your trustworthy partner on any of the adventures.
- KTM Duke – Being a featherweight bike can be advantageous on roads like that of Ladakh. With the series of new engine variants of Duke 390, and Duke 250, KTM can be a good choice for a bike trip to Ladakh too.
- CBR 250 – This bike from Honda is indeed a stunner except for its Contigo tyres which can be a little tough to handle on Ladakh’s terrain in case of a change in weather. On the bright side, if the tyres can be replaced, one can put the bike’s torque and fi technology to great use, and a greater purpose.